Saturday, October 20, 2007

TAGGED ~ oh man... haiz

RENAE!!!! so gonna strangle u... hehe

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: Herman.
Birthdate: 1st April 1988.
Current status: Undefine.
Eye Colour: Dark brown kot.
Hair Colour: Used to be Black,
but now brown?
(hope i dun get summons during finals)
Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: Malaysia.
My Fear: Crazy girls.
My Weakness: Emotional & Soft-hearted.
(like a girl right?!)LOL
My Perfect Pizza: PEPPERONI
Layer 3: Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow
The First Thought Of Waking Up: Yay! it's saturday!
(reality is not!)
My Bed Time: Minimum at 2am.
My Most Missed Moments: Inline-Skating with my dad and sister
Layer 4: My Choice

Coffee or Tea: Used to be tea, lately coffee.
(helps me stay awake)
KFC or Sushi King: Depends on budjet.
Cigar or shisha: Shisha!
Outlook or personality: i would rather go out with a girl with inner-beauty.
Layer 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: Occasionally.
Drink: yes i do! H2O!
Work out: Touch my body & Feel me!
Believe In Yourself: 100% sure
Think You're A Health Freak: Normally yes unless it's exam season.
Layer 6: In The Past

Drink Alcohol: Am i suppose to say?r u RM ppl? LOL
Eat pork: Oops, LOW PROFILE! LOL
Layer 7: Are You Hoping To..

Get Married: Dun think so ! still wanna enjoy my bachelor's life! =P
Have Children: I Love Kids!
Layer 8: In A Girl

Best Eye Colour: ?
Best Hair Colour: ?
Short or Long Hair: ?
Vital stats: 36? 24? 32?
None of those are important! as long as they have INNER-BEAUTY, TAT COUNTS !
Layer 9: What Were You Doing Just Now?

A Second Ago: thinking of someone
A Minute Ago: Thinking of someone
An Hour Ago: STILL THINKING OF SOMEONE
Month Ago: Having headache with assignments & tests.
Year ago: Enjoying a bum's life
I love: God, Family and friends.
I always believe tat friends changes in life, but family remains with u until u die!
I hate: To cry & ppl who blames me for no reason.
I hide: My feelings. Unless you're close to me. =)

1 comment:

true or untrue in my life said...

anything u din tell me dear..
lol... :p